Content Infringement Operations Assistant
- Hallmark Business Plaza, Near Gurunanak hospital, Barc Hospital Rd, Bandra East, Mumbai, MH, India
- Believe departments: Operations
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Saregama, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
First European distributor of independent digital content, Believe is a structure composed of music and video professionals, which is partnered with major digital services like Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, Facebook, Amazon, Deezer, etc..). As part of its Rights Operations Department, Believe is currently looking for a Content Infringement Operations assistant.
In our international team, based in Paris and Mumbai, the candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Follow up Legal Claims assigned to Believe
- Rights audit of our catalogue to detect rights infringement and Content ID misuse
- Customer care, support and troubleshooting with our Sales team, Believe clients, and YouTube Users on operational & rights issues
- Resolving conflict situations
- Bachelors/Master degree
- Written and spoken English mandatory
- Digital friendly Knowledge about music rights management
- Organized, reliable and independent
- Motivated and curious