HEAD OF ARTIST DISTRIBUTION (BEIJING, CHINA)
- Chaoyang District, Beijing, 中国
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,000 employees in 45 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world's digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
believe's mission can be summed up as: "Best serve and develop all artists with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world".
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
Our mission is to provide the best distribution services for independent labels and artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
As a Head of Artist Distribution, you will lead a team of artist distribution managers in charge of offering and managing distribution & marketing partnerships to a network of indie artists. You will support the team in a constantly technological, strategical and mutating environment with changing processes and policies.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to lead a team, achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of labels. You will directly report into the General Manager of Greater China.
1. Team management :
- Share the sales strategy with your team and ensure full understanding
- Define objectives and evaluate team members performance
- Ensure ongoing team support
- Deliver and optimize training content
2. Sales strategy and emerging lookout
- Support and execute the sales strategy
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboard (PipeDrive)
- Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
3. Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
- Manage of portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Trade Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
- People management experience
- Proven track record in sales and negociation
- Deep knowledge of the indie labels landscape
- Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
- Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development