Local Customer Support (Beijing, China)
- Chaoyang District, Beijing, 中国
Believe is the leading fully independent digital distributor and label services provider for artists & labels worldwide. They provide dedicated label & international campaign management, trade & digital marketing services, comprehensive video management & distribution, synchronisation, neighbouring rights and run in-house record label Believe Recordings.
The company prides itself on meeting the unique requirements of each label they work with. They achieve this by providing tailor made, personal services and strategies in marketing and distribution via their international network of industry experts.
As a result they have won contracts to work with high profile labels including Brownswood Recordings, Southern Fried, Hospital Records, Tru Thoughts, One Little Indian, Future Classic, World Circuit, Skint Records, Nettwerk Records, Soundway, Kartel Label Services, Xtra Mile Recordings, Saregama, Prime Direct and Southern Record Distribution.
Believe has an extensive network of offices to efficiently coordinate international promotion located in The UK, France, Germany, The USA, Canada, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Mexico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Chile, Turkey and India with further worldwide expansion planned.
Local Customer Support is the major point of contract for our Customers. You will use our ticketing tool (Zendesk) to handle a daily number of request and achieve mission by providing timely, qualitative and innovative answers with care and transparency, using a high level of communication skills. You will also have to contribute to team effort to maintain high customer satisfaction and excellent standards service.
1. Ensure a good quality of answers to our Customers regarding various subjects such as Content delivery, Payments and Reporting
2. Make sure to give efficient solutions and answers in a minimal delay
3. Contribute to create resources in our knowledge base to improve the autonomy of our clients
4. Training & Onboarding for Artists and Labels on our tools
1. Good communication skills with Care, Respect, Empathy
2. Problem solving mindset
3. Product knowledge
4. Attention to detail
5. Passionate about technology
6. Fluent in English/Chinese