Publishing Coordinator - Internship - Fall 2020
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more. For more information: bhvr.com.
We are looking for our new Publishing Coordinator Intern. Your passion for video games and your experience in marketing will make you the perfect person to fill this position. As part of the Publishing team in charge of the publishing and distribution operations, you will help coordinate the release of our PC and console games and their add-ons, in their digital and physical versions. You will manage the relationship with a wide array of external partners for digital distribution, worldwide and local retail publishers/distributors.
- You will help elaborate the publishing communication and promotional strategy to ensure that our live games activities based on each product roadmap receive the optimal visibility and awareness through our network of publishing and distribution partners.
- Develop and maintain the relationship with our primary digital distribution partners to maximize the visibility and results of our products and game updates
- Support our distribution partners on their trade marketing activities, including their point-of-sales promotions, local marketing activities and events.
- Manage the approvals of the various trade and promotional assets required by our digital and physical distribution partners for our products.
- Monitor our key sales indicators, run analysis on activities with distribution partners
- Diploma in marketing or related field
- Experience in marketing product or a similar position
- Passion for Video Games
- Excellent interpersonal skills (negotiation, presentation, communication)
- Fluent English oral/written communication
- Proactive communication (internal and external)
- Analytical, autonomous and organized
- Respect of schedules and deadlines