Data Engineer - Internship - Winter 2020
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
- Maintain and test data pipeline architecture
- Work with data analysts to develop ETL processes that generate datasets ready for analysis
- Monitor and optimise pipeline performance and data quality
- Be capable of adapting the pipeline as needs scale (moving from daily data to live)
- Devise methods to acquire additional data
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Excellent SQL and Python skills
- Passion for live games is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.