Human Resources Business Partner
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development while giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
We are looking for an HR Partner to strengthen our team. In this role, you will collaborate in defining and reinforcing our talent management strategy. You will build strong relationships with both employees and managersand foster our company culture through the development of programs and tools.
- Work with managers and employees to maintain positive engagement within the company;
- Support your business unit in talent development, succession planning, and organizational health;
- Proactively identify talent management priorities aligned with our business strategy and evolving internal needs;
- Build trust with internal stakeholders and act as a facilitator between team members;
- Support managers and employees through development activities that meet their needs and expectations;
- Analyze and review corporate metrics, including employee experience and retention data, to recommend systematic improvements;
- Help develop and maintain Behaviour’s vision and support the reach of the company culture;
- Coordinate the annual performance appraisal process;
- Provide guidance in regard to compensation including salary planning, salary approval, and promotions.
What you will bring to the team
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience as human resources partner or advisor in the gaming industry or a related field;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong emotional intelligence;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change and evolving requirement;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Results-oriented, ease at navigating ambiguous situations;
- Bilingual communication skills - both written and spoken;
In this position you will also need to
- Work with different stakeholders concurrently;
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity in the solutions you bring forward;
- Easily adapt in an ever-changing environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.