- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Under the supervision of the IT Service Desk team Lead, the IT Technician will be required to perform several IT/Operation tasks.
You ensure users IT technical support, research and problem solving in technical interventions when necessary. You treat and track support/work requests in a timely manner via the corporate IT ticketing system. The users support will be done in an environment of creative development.
- Receives service requests from internal clients and establishes priorities for action depending of the emergency level, establish the diagnosis or nature of the breach, makes adjustments and repairs and document actions taken;
- Installation, management and maintenance of workstations for Windows 7, 8 and 10;
- Game console management and associated peripherals related to the development;
- IT/Operation, inventory tracking and management;
- Provides preventive and corrective maintenance of workstation and software programs;
- Ensures that global IT Security Policies are followed & maintained.
- College Diploma in Computer technology or equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in IT support;
- Understanding of networks using TCP / IP;
- Bilingual English / French, spoken and written;
- Proven abilities in solving problems and work under pressure;
- Strong customer-oriented skills, strives in providing excellent customer service and meet their needs in a timely manner;
- Good communication skills;
- Interest in teamwork and in the success of the company;
- Autonomous and dynamic;
- Occasionally available to work outside regular business hours (emergency and maintenance work).