Live QA Tester
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
- Build compliance test plans for all supported platforms for multiple games
- Test all game updates before and after they are published to the titles continuously meet the company’s standards of quality
- Work closely with the marketing team to test all promotions pre and post release.
- Test cross-platform functionalities and features such as social media integration and user progression integrity
- Provide test results in detailed reports
- Work with production QA to ensure a seamless transition to live
- Supervise numerous live operations including server deployments and bundle pushes
- Test and monitor live events
- Work in association with Customer Services department to identify and monitor live issues
- Use backend tools to create different testing scenarios for the live environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Minimum 1 year of experience on live projects
- Excellent technical knowledge of online and social testing practices
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology and release processes
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of game client/server interactions, network emulation and related tests
- Ability to identify challenges and propose solutions
- Testing experience on iOS, Google Play (Android), Amazon (Android), Facebook and Steam.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and attention to detail are a must
- Knowledge of JIRA, Office, Fiddler, Android Studio