Product Manager - Dead by Daylight
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Behaviour is looking for a Product Manager who will lead the development roadmap and financial optimization of our next game. The Product Manager will use quantitative and qualitative data to drive feature planning and prioritization (short, mid and long-term roadmaps), balancing business goals and ensuring a fun experience for our players while building an engaged community.
- Work directly with Leads across all disciplines. Understand the creation and development, launch and live services of the PC/Console game as the product/business owner;
- Conduct market research in collaboration with marketing to understand target users, formulate product vision and positioning;
- Take ownership of feature priorities and proactively drive it with cross functional team (Creative/Art/Technical Directors and Production);
- Conduct A/B and multivariate tests to optimize game engagement/virality/monetization metrics;
- Coordinate the go-to-market/live marketing activities including Steam and platform holder marketing and user acquisition campaigns with the marketing team;
- Coordinate the community/social media activities with the marketing, PR and community team.
- Ability to work with and inform creative teams to prioritize features with an ability to show the positive returns on the decisions we make
- Ability to balance metric-based decision making.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, communication and teamwork skills.
- Inspirational leadership skills.
- BS/BA in quantitative fields is preferred but solid, proven experience on games within the industry is a must