- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time as giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
As a Marketing Coordinator for Behaviour interactive, you will participate in the development and execution of the marketing initiatives for some of our titles under development, including Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall. As part of the live-ops team, you will work in collaboration with the marketing and community managers,
- Close collaboration with the marketing team during the different development phases of the game (Alpha, Beta, Early Access, Launch, Post-launch etc.).
- Coordinate the marketing assets production internally.
- Development of the communication plan (pre-launch, after launch, during the LIVE) in coordination with the internal and external teams (Development Partners, Community Manager, Public Relations ...).
- Work in conjunction with the Creative Director, the design team, the monetization specialist and the artists to define the visual/editorial presentation of frequent updates (after launch).
- Ensure marketing objectives, branding guidelines and production requirements are well communicated across the marketing team.
- Offer suggestions in the design process for branding, game visuals, screenshots, videos, demos, development notebooks, website, banners and ads.
- Ensure the consistency and quality of brand elements at all levels and on all platforms.
- Collaboration and recommendations on social media strategy and on the approach of content creators (influencers).
- Bachelors level degree in marketing or related field;
- 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience;
- Experienced in Microsoft office suite, especially excel and Power Point;
- Passion for video games;
- Excellent communication and writing skills (FR/EN).
Strong Candidates would also have:
- Experienced in assigning and scheduling tasks with Jira
- Scrum Master certified
- Skilled in photoshop and other Adobe creative suite products
- Experience with email marketing and CRM tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.