Frontend Developer, Angular - Business Solutions
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour Interactive is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
At Business Solutions, we increase our clients' results and efficiency by developing products harnessing the power of Game Design Thinking and gamification. We use some of the video game attributes to create engaging digital products for consumers or to promote employee engagement. We work with some of the biggest brands in Canada and the world.
What will you do ?
- Build web applications that are responsive, performant and accessible
- Learn the latest frontend technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
- Collaborate with other disciplines on the team such as Backend Programmer, UI/UX Designer, DevOps, etc.
- Learn full stack and frontend development through peer mentorship and collaboration
- Previous experience building maintainable and scalable CSS, with familiarity in architecture patterns like BEM, OOCSS, or other
- Previous experience working in a cross-discipline environment with designers and other developers to produce the highest quality web applications
Would be considered as real assets :
- Experience with CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass
- Experience with PHP
- Use of TDD practices to build automated testing
- Build responsive web application;Use of mobile packaging tool like PhoneGap
- Use of RESTful APIs