UI Designer - Internship
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
- Design and create the visual content for the menus and game interfaces
- Create the menus, navigation, various elements and functionalities, and the layout
- Participate in team meetings and share knowledge and ideas
- Carry out research and gather the necessary information before undertaking a new task to ensure effective time management
- Achieve objectives through a full understanding of the game's graphics needs using the necessary reference materials and a thorough understanding of the project’s artistic direction and technical requirements
- Work closely with the programming team
- Studies in graphic design or related disciplines
- UI and UX design experience in the video game industry is an asset
- Master Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash
- Excellent knowledge of typography and color theory, layout design, and animation
- Creativity, autonomy, and adaptability
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Proficiency in identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the different interfaces
- Passion for video games
- Knowledge of 3D design and website creation is considered an asset
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The internship is for Fall 2019.