Capture Artist - Internship
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
The Capture artist – intern will work in close collaboration with our Creative services team to deliver video sequences for marketing purposes (internal videos, footage for livestreams, behind the scenes, trailers, etc.)
- Help organize capture sessions based on needs;
- Oversee the preselection of video excerpts;
- As an experienced player, he/she must be able to identify the predetermined location of the planned action;
- Compress the preselected excerpts in order to prepare them for viewing;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Experienced player;
- Knowledge of film techniques is a strong plus;
- Experience in video and/or photo shoots, an asset.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The internship is for Fall 2019.