Human Resources Intern
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time as giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
Under the supervision of the VP, Human Resources, the intern will provide administrative support to the HR team.?
- Ensuring proper data entry into the ERP system and transmission of employee information to the payroll department;
- Supporting the HR team in its daily administrative tasks;
- Creating, updating and maintaining employee files;
- Enroll employees to group benefits, insurances and RRSP program;
- Planning group insurance's information session for the new employees;
- Keeping track of probation periods and contract end dates;
- Creating various internal memos, letters, policies, updating employee guide and other documents;
- Producing various reports and statistics (Excel);
- Prepare Purchase orders and follow-up;
- Participate in certain steps of the recruitment process;
- Other related duties and answering to employees questions.
- College Degree (ongoing) in Human Resources or a related field;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Bilingual, spoken and written (French and English);
- Excellent judgment and ability to manage several files simultaneously;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Professionalism, discretion and thoroughness;
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team;
- Strong customer service skills, interpersonal communication skills and client-focused;
- Ability to work well under pressure.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Internship period: Fall 2019