Creative Services Manager
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
The Creative Manager will manage the creation for all creative materials to ensure brand consistency and high quality assets are utilized in all communication mediums. The Creative Manager will oversee marketing artists and other internal and external creative resources.
- Directs the creative team’s productivity and resources.
- Manages production flow creative materials created by inhouse team as well as outside agencies/vendors including banners, video, event materials, print, audio, etc.
- Participate in the planning, development, and implementation of creative and marketing programs with the Brand, PR, Community, Sales, Events and Web steams.
- Manage all business needs for Creative Services and Events including: initiating and processing deal memos, updating vendor profiles, implement service agreements and amendments, issuing POs and processing invoices, and monthly financial updates and projections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel in Art, Design, Programming and Management teams
- Ability to maintain project schedules and milestone documentation, monitoring the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively with a large amount of ambiguity and adapt easily to change
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.