ABA Behavioral Therapist (Entry Level) - Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Make a difference working with children! Behavioral Health Works is looking for part-time employees who want to work in a purpose driven organization. Paid training is provided along with a flexible schedule! Learn more about helping children with autism develop skills
BHW helps individuals with Autism and other developmental disabilities reach their highest potential by working collaboratively with families, schools, and relevant professionals. By focusing on ways in which people respond to their environment (behavior), we provide opportunities for them to learn in specific and observable ways, leading to a positive outcome (health).
Apply Now: http://www.bhwcares.com/career/
We will be holding interviews every Monday at 2736 Nutwood Ave. D, Fullerton, CA 92831 and every Thursday at 1702 N Bristol St. A, Santa Ana, CA 92706 from 10 A.M. - 12 P.M.
Where are the open positions?
- California: Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, Alameda, Santa Clara, Monterey, and Contra Costa counties
- Nationwide: Massachusetts, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Maryland, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Hawaii, and Florida
- International: Canada
What roles are available?
Entry Level, Lead and Senior Behavioral Therapist positions are available based on education and experience
Provide one-on-one ABA techniques to individuals diagnosed with Autism and related disorders. All Therapist at BHW are responsible for the following:
- Implementing Behavior Intervention Plans created by a Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Clinical Supervisors
- Motivating their clients and helping them reach their highest potential
- Contributing their expertise and professionalism to one of the industry’s fastest growing agencies
- Allowing their positive and solution-focused spirit serve as a model for the clients and families they work with on a daily basis
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university with preference to programs related to early childhood education, psychology, nursing or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience with children with autism spectrum disorders and/or other related developmental disabilities.
- Energetic people with a passion to help children and families overcome large obstacles
- A drive to be part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential
- Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese is a plus
- Flexible, Part-time positions available that require that all Therapists be available a minimum of 12 hours on weekdays during the hours of 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Employees are paid for drive time at the minimum rate and receive mileage reimbursement
- BHW leverages technology providing our Therapists with industry leading data collection and communication tools
- Therapists are eligible for sick days in accordance with state law
- Therapists may be eligible to accrue BCBA, BCaBA, MFT, or Psychologist supervision hours under the direct supervision of one of our licensed or certified staff
- Therapists are eligible to enroll in courses and take advantage of discounted tuition with all of our affiliated universities
- For more information regarding benefits please visit www.bhwcares.com/career
BHW does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). All employees must complete and pass a background check and show proof of immunization.
(Autism, ABA, Applied Behavioral Analysis, Entry Level, Disabilities, Therapy, Intervention, Kids, Children, Modification, Healthcare, Education, Child Development, Psychology, Sociology, Human Development, Liberal Studies, BCBA, Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, MFT)