Scheduling Coordinator - Anaheim
- Anaheim, CA, USA
Ready to join one of Inc. Magazine's fastest growing private companies in the U.S.? Want to find out why we’ve been named one of “50 Best Workplaces” by the Silicon Review?
BHW helps individuals with Autism and other developmental disabilities reach their highest potential by working collaboratively with families, schools, and relevant professionals. By focusing on ways in which people respond to their environment (behavior), we provide opportunities for them to learn in specific and observable ways, leading to a positive outcome (health).
Apply Now: http://www.bhwcares.com/career/
The primary responsibilities of this position will include the overall coordination of client and field staff schedules. This includes but is not limited to:
- Calling clients and therapists to set up initial schedule manage and coordinate on going schedule changes
- Communicate effectively, in writing, verbally, and via telephone, with all levels of personnel and visitors and input and retrieve computerized data
- Appropriately interact with clients, visitors, funding sources and other BHW staff members
- The Service Coordinator is a highly visible role in the organization and it is imperative that the incumbent be professional and punctual
- This position is Full-time Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and occasionally on the weekends. The position is non-exempt and eligible for overtime
- Previous experience managing schedules for clients and clinical staff
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; ability to communicate effectively utilizing both written and verbal skills
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and to small groups
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business Administration, Communications, Hospitality or Psychology
- Previous work experience with the Regional Center
CARES: BHW highly values its employees; they are a significant part of our culture. We compensate well and offer attractive benefits, but that’s not the main reason why our culture thrives. We believe it’s because we hire the right people through our CARES hiring philosophy. We’re always looking for talented people who display the following qualities: Creative, Adaptable, Resourceful, Exceptional, and Synergistic.
Collaboration: We pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, open-door working environment where collaboration is the cornerstone of our success.
Cause-driven: BHW and its employees embrace that there is more to a career than a title. What we do actually matters, especially to the clients we’re privileged to serve.
Celebration: We support one another through celebration of our client successes. Our employees are encouraged to stop by the main office to enjoy the staff lounge, take a break, and indulge in posting on or reading our client success board.
Ability to Grow
BHW is proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. This tremendous growth has allowed BHW to expand its practice to now serve individuals and families in multiple locations. With this growth, BHW staff at all levels have a great opportunity to further their career by moving directly through BHW’s industry-leading career path.
- Health: 1) All employees are eligible for dental, vision, and chiropractic coverage with the company. 2) Full-time employees are eligible for medical coverage
- 401K Plan: BHW offers a generous 401K package with employer matching for eligible employees
- Technology: Tablets are provided to staff as needed
- Sick Days: All employees are eligible for sick days in accordance with state law
- Supervision: Employees may be eligible to accrue BCBA, BCaBA, MFT, or Psychologist supervision hours under the direct supervision of one of our licensed or certified staff
- Paid Trainings: BHW offers paid trainings for employees at all staff levels
- Tuition Reduction for Partnered Universities: All BHW employees are eligible to enroll in courses and take advantage of discounted tuition with all of our affiliated universities. Partners include: National University, California Southern University, & Vanguard University
- Competitive compensation package: BHW prides itself on offering an industry-leading compensation package for all eligible employees
BHW does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). All employees must complete and pass a background check and show proof of immunization.