BCBA Clinical Manager - Portland
- Portland, OR, USA
Make A Difference For Kids With Autism: BCBA Clinical Manager!
Ready to join one of Inc. Magazine's fastest growing private companies in the U.S.? Want to find out why we’ve been named one of “50 Best Workplaces” by the Silicon Review?
Behavioral Health Works, Inc. (BHW) is looking for caring, compassionate, and high-energy individuals who want a rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of those affected by Autism.
Apply Now: http://www.bhwcares.com/career/
Where are the open positions?
- California: Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego, Alameda, Santa Clara, Monterey, and Contra Costa counties
- Nationwide: Massachusetts, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Maryland, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Hawaii, and Florida
- International: Canada
What roles are available?
BCBA Clinical Manager, Lead Clinical Manager and Senior Clinical Manager positions are available based on education and experience. All Clinical Managers at BHW are responsible for the following:
- Motivating their clients and helping them reach their highest potential
- Contributing their expertise and professionalism to one of the industry’s fastest growing agencies
- Allowing their positive and solution-focused spirit serve as a model for the clients and families they work with on a daily basis
- Meet directly with the therapy team in the field
- Craft individual treatment plans to serve the needs of each BHW client
- Provide support for the direct line therapy team and in some cases the Clinical Supervisor
- Attend regular supervisor meetings and conduct clinical case reviews with other supervisors
- Lead BHW's application of the CARES treatment philosophy in the field
- Continuously monitor client progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly. Write progress reports detailing client achievement
- Hold a current Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Licensed Behavior Analyst or Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst certificate
- A minimum of 4+ years of Applied Behavior Analysis experience required
- Positive and solution-focused approach that leads to amazing growth for BHW's clients and families
- A Master's Degree and educational coursework completed in the areas of: Marriage and Family Therapy, Child Development, Special Education, Psychology, or related field is required
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of DTT, PECS, PRT, and other ABA strategies is preferred
What are the work hours?
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities are available with benefits offered, depending on amount of hours worked per week
- Sessions occur 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, with Monday - Friday with some weekend sessions available. BHW requires clinical staff to be available to work during our high demand hours of 2:30 pm - 7:30 pm
What benefits does BHW offer?
- Health: 1) All employees are eligible for dental, vision, and chiropractic coverage with the company. 2) Full-time employees are eligible for medical coverage
- 401 K: BHW offers a generous 401 K package with employer matching for eligible employees
- Drive Time: Employees are paid for drive time at the minimum rate and receive mileage reimbursement
- Technology: Laptops, smartphones, and/or tablets provided to clinical staff
- Sick Days: All employees are eligible for sick days in accordance with state law
- Paid Time Off (PTO): PTO is also offered to employees at all levels after 1 year of service
- Supervision: Employees may be eligible to accrue BCBA, BCaBA, MFT, or Psychologist supervision hours under the direct supervision of one of our licensed or certified staff
- Paid Trainings: BHW offers paid trainings for employees at all staff levels
- Management Positions: All Clinical and Administrative management positions are eligible to participate in a tuition-waived management certification program, The Management Development Program (MDP). MDP is a selective 16-month intensive program that will equip managers with real-world case studies and experiences to learn how to think as a leader from a strategic framework. Their coursework will be comprised of real-world situations and will teach participants how to Evaluate, Assess, Respond, Recommend and Lead
- Tuition Reduction for Partnered Universities: All BHW employees are eligible to enroll in courses and take advantage of discounted tuition with all of our affiliated universities. Partners include: National University, California Southern University, & Vanguard University
- Competitive compensation package: BHW prides itself on offering an industry-leading compensation package for all eligible employees
BHW does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). All employees must complete and pass a background check and show proof of immunization.