Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinician (TeleHealth)
- Remote - AZ, CA, CO, NM, TX & UT, Any City in listed states, United States, United States
Behavior Change Institute, recently honored as a "Top Workplace", is a nationally recognized service agency and that specializes in providing Applied Behavior Analysis therapy for individuals diagnosed with autism and their families. It is our mission to inspire hope and improve the health and wellbeing of those we serve through an ongoing commitment to excellence in all that we do. We are committed to facilitating, providing and improving access to high-quality treatment options for all communities, especially those that are rural and traditionally underserved. Through our TeleBehavioral Health Service Model, we have improved access to quality care in even the most remote locations, while simultaneously building capacity. We are currently seeking a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst to help inspire excellence within our agency and the communities we serve.
We are currently seeking a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst to help inspire excellence within our agency and the communities we serve.
- Provide Behavior Consultation to BCI clients, families and allied professionals
- Manage a diverse caseload
- Provide support, instruction, and feedback to families and caregivers in regard to managing challenging behavior
- Conduct descriptive behavioral assessments
- Interpret results of behavioral assessments and design ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions for clients, according to the requirements put forth by the contracting agencies and BCI
- Present treatment plans at regular caregiver meetings
- Train and supervise behavior technicians on behavior intervention plans, data collection, required paperwork, and individual needs of clients and their families.
- Provide training regarding BCI protocols
- Ensure ongoing quality assurance by way of treatment monitoring and reporting
- Participate in BCI training, staff meetings or workshops
- Work in collaboration with BCI’s Director of Training to ensure competency among behavior technicians
Supervision and Mentorship of BCI’s Clinical Interns:
BCI’s Internship program is integrated into our clinical services. Senior Clinicians will have the opportunity to positively impact the Interns’ experiences by providing support and quality oversight of their field experience. Under the guidance of the CEO of Clinical Operations, Senior Clinicians will support the development of our culture of excellence, accountability, critical thinking, and excitement by engaging in the following with Clinical Interns:
- Provide an in-depth supervision experience for interns by means of co-case management
- Review and provide feedback on written materials (e.g., assessments, behavior protocols, data sheets) to ensure Interns are producing conceptually systematic, grammatically correct assessments and reports
- Provide on-going written and vocal feedback on Interns’ behavior analytic teaching practices
- Model and coach interns on effective supervision practices, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to be effective leaders and supervisors
- Create a learning environment where our interns are engaged, energized, and motivated to strive for continuous improvement.
Master’s degree from a four-year college or university in psychology, education, social work or behavioral science.
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). A current certification from the BACB in good standing.
Three to five years of experience working with persons with intellectual disabilities with challenging behaviors is required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based pay initiative
- Flexible scheduling and ability to work from anywhere
- Exceptional mentorship and training program
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401-K Retirement Plan
- Certified Financial Planning
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Generous PTO
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Annual Education Stipend
- Opportunities to work on research and development projects
- Participation in annual leadership summits
- Technology to access our state-of-the-art clinical portal, where you can attend trainings, access curriculum and communicate with clinical experts!
- Ongoing opportunities for career growth and advancement
We take great pride in our professional team and therefore we provide competitive pay and ongoing opportunities for professional development and advancement!