Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinician
- Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Behavior Change Institute, recently honored as a "Top Workplace", is a nationally recognized service agency and that specializes in providing Applied Behavior Analysis therapy for individuals diagnosed with autism and their families. It is our mission to inspire hope and improve the health and wellbeing of those we serve through an ongoing commitment to excellence in all that we do. We are committed to facilitating, providing and improving access to high-quality treatment options for all communities, especially those that are rural and traditionally underserved. Through our TeleBehavioral Health Service Model, we have improved access to quality care in even the most remote locations, while simultaneously building capacity. We are currently seeking a part-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst to help inspire excellence within our agency and the communities we serve.
We are currently seeking a full-time Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work in tandem with our tele-health team in Northern New Mexico (Albuquerque/Santa Fe) to:
- Conduct initial and ongoing descriptive behavior assessments.
- Interpret results of behavior assessments and design ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions for clients, according to the requirements put forth by the contracting agencies and BCI.
- Provide Behavior Consultation to BCI clients.
- Provide support, instruction, and feedback to families and caregivers in regard to managing challenging behavior.
- Work in tandem with TeleHealth Clinician to train and supervise behavior technicians on behavior intervention plans, data collection, required paperwork, and individual needs of clients and their families.
- Serve as a liaison between Telehealth clinician, family, and community partners, providing clinical and technical support as requested.
- Submit client data to BCI on a prescheduled date.
Master’s degree from a four-year college or university in psychology, education, social work or behavioral science.
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). A current certification from the BACB in good standing.
One to five years of experience working with persons with intellectual disabilities with challenging behaviors is required.
We take great pride in our professional team and therefore we provide competitive pay and ongoing opportunities for professional development and advancement!