- Tredragon Rd, Mawgan Porth, Newquay TR8, UK
Bedruthan and Scarlet are set into the clifftop above Mawgan Porth beach in North Cornwall and belong to the group, Red Hotels. Owned by the same family, we are committed to sustainably offering guests luxurious experiences that don’t cost the earth.
Our ethos is to take a truly holistic view, treating each guest as an individual, caring for and nurturing our staff and our environment so that everything we do contributes to the wider wellbeing of our planet, our customers and our team.
The role here at the Bedruthan Hotel will involve supporting the finance department in providing a comprehensive payroll service and will include assisting in the processing of all financial transactions in relation to payroll, in order to produce correct and accurate payments for employees and comply with payroll legislation.
- Processing of hourly and salary payrolls using SAGE Payroll software
- Calculation and processing of employer pension contributions
- Maintenance of payroll records
- Administration of new starters and leavers onto Sage based payroll system
- Processing of RTI submissions
- Ensure existing practices meet current regulations
- Deal with employee payroll queries
- Administer P60’s, P45’s, P11D’s and process SSP/SPP payments
- Experience of dealing with payroll for 300 plus employees
- Experience of using SAGE
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable and able to work to tight deadlines
- High degree of self-motivation
- £26,000 - £28,000 (pro rata)
- 8 month contract to start asap (either full time/part-time to suit)
- A team based and highly supportive work family
- Discounted services at The Scarlet and Bedruthan
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.