- Tredragon Rd, Mawgan Porth, Newquay TR8, UK
Our hotels have been cherished and nurtured by two generations of the same family for over 50 years to give our guests memorable holidays in this uniquely beautiful place.
Bedruthan is set in a natural playground with the beach just below us and some amazing facilities at the hotel itself. You can stroll along the foreshore, get a surf lesson or two and walk the cliff path to Bedruthan Steps – one of the north coast’s most dramatic beauty spot.
Teamwork is at the core of the Housekeeping Team. In a fast paced busy environment, the team take pride in a continuous sparkling product, having fun and sharing laughter along the way.
The role of Housekeeping Porter is to help look after our guests in a way that exceeds their expectations with comfort and relaxation being most important and ensuring guests have everything they need to have a fantastic stay.
Key responsibilities are:
• Radio contact with key teams
• Hotel corridors cleanliness
• Fresh linen delivery
• Luggage assistance
• Working with various cleaning machines
• Window cleaning
• Helping with general hotel tasks
You will have previous experience of cleaning and working in a customer facing environment, be physically capable of manually handling luggage and equipment, have an eye for detail and be reliable.
Excellent verbal English is essential.
Please note: Please ONLY apply if you have the relevant experience and/or ELIGIBLE to work in the UK.
In return we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- £9.50 per hour
- £500 retention bonus
- Full time/Part-time, variety of shifts covering weekday, evening and weekend
- Learning opportunities and career progression possibilities
- 28 days holiday per year (29 after 1 year)
- A team based and highly supportive work family
- Discounted services at The Scarlet and Bedruthan
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.