- Tredragon Rd, Mawgan Porth, Newquay TR8, UK
Bedruthan and Scarlet are set into the clifftop above Mawgan Porth beach in North Cornwall and belong to the group, Red Hotels. Owned by the same family, we are committed to sustainably offering guests luxurious experiences that don’t cost the earth.
Our ethos is to take a truly holistic view, treating each guest as an individual, caring for and nurturing our staff and our environment so that everything we do contributes to the wider wellbeing of our planet, our customers and our team.
We are looking for an adaptable, friendly person who has a thorough understanding of all administrative duties, can build genuine relationships as well as deliver exceptional hospitality with an impressive eye for detail. Excellent standard of computer literacy, numeracy, spoken and written English are essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answers incoming calls and places outgoing calls.
- Directs call to guest rooms, staff members, or departments.
- Supporting our reception and reservations team as and when needed.
- Reporting telephone equipment or service complaints and problems.
- Effective communication to other hotel departments
- Must be polite and courteous while answering the phone.
- Be present when you are needed most.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Previous admin experience.
- Positive, warm, friendly and the ability to build genuine relationships.
- A great, confident and articulate.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- £9.50 per hour
- Permanent contract offering up to 40 hours per week, including days/evenings and weekends.
- Career progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday per year / 29 after 1 year
- Discounts on services and products at Red Hotels.
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.