- Tredragon Rd, Mawgan Porth, Newquay TR8, UK
Our hotels have been cherished and nurtured by two generations of the same family for over 50 years to give our guests memorable holidays in this uniquely beautiful place.
Bedruthan is set in a natural playground with the beach just below us and some amazing facilities at the hotel itself. You can stroll along the foreshore, get a surf lesson or two and walk the cliff path to Bedruthan Steps – one of the north coast’s most dramatic beauty spot.
Red Hotels can offer staff accommodation (subject to availability).
Bar Host is what we call our bar staff as this reflects what the role needs to do, which is to be a host to our guests. If you have a passion for all things bar related and a genuine desire to deliver a wonderful guest experience, then Bar Host is for you.
As part of the bar team you will be responsible for:
- Creating drinks that you are proud to serve
- Enhancing our guest experience
- Barista coffee - hot drinks are also important!
- Maintaining and operating our well-oiled bar
- Being passionate and knowledgeable about all drinks
We are looking for an experienced bartender who has character, is knowledgeable, kind, caring and creates a memorable experience for our guests.
Please note: Please ONLY apply if you have the relevant experience and/or ELIGIBLE to work in the UK.
In return we offer the following rewards and benefits:
- £9.25 per hour offering up to 40 hours per week (including days, evenings and weekends)
- Start date to be confirmed closer to re-opening.
- Accommodation available on a short term basis.
- Discounts on services and products at Red Hotels.
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.