Protective Security Officers - Utah
Bedrock is a registered government contractor that provides Security, Intelligence, and Executive Protection services to Governments, Corporations, and High Net Worth Individuals. With a focus on protecting life, privacy, assets, and national security, Bedrock employs cutting-edge security technologies, extensive expertise, and strategic planning to deliver comprehensive and customized solutions to its clients. Our intense obsession with quality sets us apart from the rest.
Utah License 8632154-6301 & P103485
We are actively looking for skilled and motivated security professionals to become part of our team. As a Protective Security Officer, your primary responsibility will be safeguarding our clients' safety, security, assets, and personnel. In this role, you will implement security protocols, assess risks, identify and prevent criminal activities, and provide executive protection services.
All associates will initially be placed on an on-call roster upon starting their employment with Bedrock. From this roster, Bedrock will exclusively select personnel who are best suited for available assignments. It is important to note that all full-time or long-term positions are filled exclusively from this roster.
1. Minimum Age: 25 years of age
2. You must maintain a trim, physically fit, and professional appearance.
3. Possess a valid driver's license.
4. Agree to and pass a background investigation as part of your application process.
5. All positions require a minimum of three years of job-related experience. Therefore, you must be either an honorably discharged military veteran, a former law enforcement officer, a former federal agent, or a veteran of government protective services.
6. You must qualify for security and/or investigator credentials issued by the federal, state, or local government authority where you will be assigned.
7. You must agree to and sign formal, legally binding non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements as a condition of employment.
8. You must complete our company's online orientation training program before any field assignment. This training will be provided at no cost and will be done on your own time.
9. You must be willing to work plainclothes, lo-profile, and covert assignments.
Do not call for more information. You will receive a link to additional information online if you are selected for further consideration. If selected, you will be assigned a recruiter who will answer any questions you may have.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.