Covert Surveillance Investigator, LAS VEGAS, NV. Part-Time, On-Call Only - $25 to $45/hour
- 6543 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Bedrock is a Native American minority business enterprise providing executive close protection, security, private investigation, and cybersecurity specialists worldwide to shield our clients from loss, embarrassment, or harm.
Visit bedrockspecialprojects.com for more information.
This is an Investigator position within our Investigations Division.
The minimum compensation for our investigators is $25 per hour and may be compensated up to $45 per hour depending on the assignment.
Depending on your qualifications and training, you may be expected to work various tasks including process service, obtaining recorded statements, scene investigations, and Protective Surveillance assignments.
- Represent Bedrock's core values of courtesy, professionalism, and respect.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and complete all assigned company training.
- Provide urgent response services related to workforce disruptions, client requirements, and threat monitoring.
- Good vision and ability to adjust focus.
- All other duties, as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED with 2+ years experience in investigations. Previous military or Law Enforcement experience a plus.
- Valid Nevada Private Investigator's License
- Suitable surveillance vehicle
- HD Video camera
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment orientation and screening process, including a background investigation, drug screening, and industrial physicals when required.
- Must have reliable smartphone (Internet-enabled) communication with email, and ability to use cell phone applications (Signal, WhatsApp, TrackOps, Telegram, TSheets, and others. You will also need reliable access to a personal computer or Mac.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent emotional intelligence.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Software, Smartphone Apps.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform all essential functions effectively. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
Sitting for long periods of time on surveillance.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, climbing stairs, and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Some lifting and moving up to 20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
Your application will be rejected if you do not live within the state or region where the job is listed. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.