Armed Corporate Security, PHOENIX, AZ. Part-Time, On-Call Only - $26 to $45ph
- 101 N 1st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
Bedrock is a Native American minority business enterprise providing executive close protection, security, private investigation, and cybersecurity specialists worldwide to shield our clients from loss, embarrassment, or harm.
Visit bedrockspecialprojects.com for more information. Arizona 1681447
This is a Protective Services Position within our corporate security element.
The minimum compensation for our associates is $26 per hour and may be compensated up to $45 per hour, depending on their assignment.
Depending on your qualifications and training, you may be expected to work various tasks providing Close Protection, News Crew Escorts, Workplace Violence Interdiction, and Protective Surveillance assignments. You will frequently work in plainclothes, low-profile operations.
- Represent Bedrock's core values of courtesy, professionalism, and respect.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and complete all assigned company training.
- Provide urgent response services related to workforce disruptions, natural disasters, civil unrest, client requirements, and threat monitoring.
- Provide basic lifesaving techniques, as needed.
- A clean, professional appearance is required and of paramount importance. You must look fit and healthy.
- Good vision and ability to adjust focus.
- All other duties, as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED with at least 6 years of law enforcement, military, and/or extensive security experience. Military and LEO time is credited as 1 year of service = 1.5 years of experience.
Previous formal EP training is highly valued. Minimum age of 25 years old.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment orientation and screening process, including a background investigation, drug screening, and industrial physicals when required.
- You will be required to demonstrate safe firearms handling and qualify twice per year with your chosen duty weapon.
Must have reliable smartphone (Internet-enabled) communication with email, and ability to use cell phone applications (Signal, WhatsApp, TrackOps, Telegram, TSheets, and others. You will also need reliable access to a personal computer or Mac.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation 24/7.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to qualify for Armed Security Card. (Mandatory training for licensing will be provided by Bedrock.)
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent emotional intelligence.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Software, Smartphone Apps.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform all essential functions effectively. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, climbing stairs, and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Some lifting and moving up to 20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
Your application will be rejected if you do not live within the state or region where the job is listed. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.