COLORADO - Denver licensed, Armed Corporate & Residential Security - $25 to $35 ph - Variable PT to FT
- Constitution Ave, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Bedrock provides close protection, security, private investigation, and cybersecurity specialists worldwide to shield our clients from loss, embarrassment, or harm. Visit bedrockspecialprojects.com for more information. Denver Colorado 0005169
Bedrock practices Fair Process Management because it recognizes the human need for intellectual and emotional recognition. Using a fair process in strategy making is strongly linked to both intellectual and emotional recognition. Through action, it proves an eagerness to trust and cherish the individual and deep-seated confidence in the individual’s knowledge, talents, and expertise. When individuals feel recognized for their intellectual worth, they are willing to share their knowledge; in fact, they feel inspired to impress and confirm the expectation of their intellectual value, suggesting active ideas and knowledge sharing. Similarly, when individuals are treated with emotional recognition, they feel emotionally tied to the strategy and inspired to give their all.
The minimum Pay for Colorado Associates is $25 per hour. Corporate security personnel can be paid up to $35 per hour, depending on their assignment.
This is a Protective Services Position within our corporate security element.
Depending on your qualifications and training, you may be expected to work various tasks providing Close Protection, News Crew Escorts, Workplace Violence Interdiction, and Protective Surveillance assignments. You will frequently work in plainclothes, low-profile operations. The work hours and pay rates are variable and part-time to full-time.
- Represent Bedrock's core values of courtesy, professionalism, and respect.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and complete all assigned company training.
- Maintain your assigned post and complete patrols at the client's headquarters.
- Provide urgent response services related to workforce disruptions, natural disasters, civil unrest, client requirements, and threat monitoring.
- Provide basic lifesaving techniques, as needed.
- A clean, professional appearance is required and of paramount importance. You must be fit and healthy.
- You must have a willingness to serve others and practice discretion at all times.
- All other duties, as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED with at least 6 years of law enforcement, military, and/or extensive security experience. Military and LEO time is calculated as 1 year of service = 1.5 years of experience. Previous formal EP training is highly valued. Minimum age of 25 years old.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment orientation and screening process, including a background investigation, drug screening, and industrial physicals when required.
- You will be required to demonstrate safe operation and qualify with your duty weapon.
- Must have reliable smartphone (Internet-enabled) communication with email, cell phone). You will also need access to a conventional personal computer or Mac.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation 24/7.
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- DENVER and/or COLORADO SPRINGS Armed Security Card.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent emotional intelligence.
- Mastery of your Ego and emotions.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Software, Smartphone Apps.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform all essential functions effectively. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking, climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Some lifting and moving up to 20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Good vision and ability to adjust focus.
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.