UTAH - Licensed Armed Security - CFP Required - $20ph+ - Residential Security Team
- UT-248, Park City, UT, USA
Bedrock provides close protection, security, private investigation and cybersecurity specialists worldwide to shield our clients from loss, embarrassment, or harm. Visit bedrockspecialprojects.com for more information. UTAH DOPL 8632154-6301 & P103485
This is a Protective Services position providing Executive Protection with a Residential Security Team. The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Bedrock's core values of courtesy, professionalism and respect.
- Maintain assigned post and complete patrols at the client's headquarters.
- Maintain proper security posture and access control to ensure the safety of the client's executives and staff.
- Provide response services related to emergency and crisis planning, high risk terminations, workforce disruptions, natural disaster, civil unrest, and threat monitoring.
- Provide basic lifesaving techniques, as needed.
- Conduct evacuation procedures, as needed.
- Respond quickly to leadership and client requests.
- Operate and maintain protective, operations, and communications equipment.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- A clean cut professional appearance is required.
High School Diploma or GED with at least 5 years of law enforcement, military, and/or extensive security experience. Minimum age of 25 years old.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have applicable state and local license/permits to carry a concealed firearm.
- Utah DOPL State Armed Security Officer Card, plus CFP, or HR-218/LEOSA.
- Law enforcement, military, and/or security experience.
- Concierge-level customer service experience.
- Able to complete thorough and accurate investigations and reports.
- Access control systems, CCTV, and alarm monitoring experience.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Software, Smartphone Apps.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to respond effectively to situations, communicate with employees and clients, observe and report incidents and direct others.
- Frequent sitting and/or standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Some lifting and moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.