California Bay Area $26ph - Armed Guard BSIS license and CCW permit required - Union City and Newark, CA
- CA-84, Union City, CA, USA
Bedrock provides close protection, security, private investigation and cybersecurity specialists worldwide to shield our clients from loss, embarrassment, or harm. Visit bedrockspecialprojects.com for more information.
This is a Protective Services position. Valid BSIS Armed Security Guard license and a CCW permit valid for California is a requirement. Veterans of Law enforcement or Military service are highly preferred. You must have a CCW for California.
The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Bedrock's core values of courtesy, professionalism, and respect.
- Provide the client with concierge-level security at the company location
- Deescalate tense situations or individuals that may arise.
- Write detailed incident reports following any incident, occurrence, or variance that warrants documentation.
- Review CCTV, manage access controls, and respond to alarms, as needed.
- Identify and escalate equipment deficiencies/failures.
- All other duties, as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED with at least 5 years of relevant life experience. Applicants must have a valid Armed Security license and a CCW permit valid for California. Veterans of Law enforcement or Military service are highly preferred.
Minimum age of 25 years old.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have applicable state and local license/permits to carry a concealed firearm.
- Law enforcement, military, and/or extensive security experience.
- BSIS Armed Guard Card and CCW, or HR-218.
- Concierge-level customer service experience.
- Able to complete thorough and accurate investigations and reports.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic Computer Skills; Use of Smatphone Applications
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
Bedrock is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.