UI Application Developer
- 485 Quentin Roosevelt Rd, San Antonio, TX 78226, USA
Beaulieu & Associates, Inc. was founded in 2007 with the vision of being the antithesis of today's recruiting practices by offering a unique, high-end approach to IT Staffing and Recruiting. Today more than ever, our clients appreciate our ability to understand their requirements and consistently find and engage great people. The depth of our offering goes way beyond traditional staffing. In our world, integrity, trust and mutual respect encourage a spirit of true collaboration aimed at producing performance, results and overall value.
Our mission, our passion is helping people, teams and entire organizations achieve the success they desire. Why not hire the best!
Beaullieu & Associates is seeking candidates for an UI Application Developer for a direct hire. Our client is a solid government contractor with excellent benefits. We can only consider US citizens and Permanent Residents. Successful candidates will obtain a US Secret Clearance.
We are looking for an Experienced .NET software engineer to provide application support and development for the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC). The selected candidate will develop enterprise applications and web sites based on C# against Oracle databases. They will work within a team of developers on the maintenance and expansion of these applications, and interact with the customer directly to plan and execute the implementation. Must have a flexible work attitude and adjust to Air Force and DoD IT restrictions pertaining to development and deployment of application systems. Must be a problem solver and have good communication skills – support requires interaction with customers, system administrators, and Information Assurance personnel.
Holds a successfully completed NACI or NACLC investigation or has active Secret clearance eligibility
DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Compliant (Security+ CE) or ability to obtain within 180 days of start
- B.S. in Computer Science, engineering, or comparable work experience
- Professional development experience with .NET
- Experience with UI design, CSS, HTML
- Experience with Report Design
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- 2+ years proven development experience with Front End Development
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Experience with Bootstrap and jQueryUI
- Experience with Report Creation tools (Active Reports or Crystal Reports)
- Knowledge with Full Software Lifecycle Development
Are you interested? Please forward your resume and contact information. We will follow up with more details regarding this opportunity.
Beaullieu & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.