- 485 Quentin Roosevelt Rd, San Antonio, TX 78226, USA
Beaulieu & Associates, Inc. was founded in 2007 with the vision of being the antithesis of today's recruiting practices by offering a unique, high-end approach to IT Staffing and Recruiting. Today more than ever, our clients appreciate our ability to understand their requirements and consistently find and engage great people. The depth of our offering goes way beyond traditional staffing. In our world, integrity, trust and mutual respect encourage a spirit of true collaboration aimed at producing performance, results and overall value.
Our mission, our passion is helping people, teams and entire organizations achieve the success they desire. Why not hire the best!
Beaullieu & Associates is seeking candidates for an .Net Developer for a direct hire. Our client is a solid government contractor with excellent benefits. We can only consider US citizens and Permanent Residents. Successful candidates will obtain a US Secret Clearance.
This position will support the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) Functional Management Office (FMO) in IT program management activities and efforts associated with AFCEC legacy Program Management Office (PMO) managed IT Systems in support of AFCEC and Civil Engineering (CE) functional programs. The .NET Developer shall:
- Support an existing, customer-critical, web-based application built using classic ASP and .NET (C#)
- Provide on-going maintenance and enhancement support to respond to application issues and requests for changes, including the eventual migration (or re-engineering) of the application from classic ASP to ASP.NET MVC
- Work with other team members to develop additional enterprise applications and web sites based on C# against complex Oracle databases
- Interact with the customer directly to plan and execute the implementation of changes and updates
- Have a flexible work attitude and adjust to Air Force and DoD IT restrictions pertaining to development and deployment of application systems
- Interact with customers, System Administrators, and Information Assurance personnel.
- Secret clearance: ability to gain interim secret clearance or holds a successfully completed NACI investigation
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Compliant certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP)
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, engineering, or comparable work experience
- 5+ years of OOP software development experience
- 3-5 years of development experience with .NET (C# only)
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of .NET best practices, frameworks, and libraries
- Strong experience and understanding of Oracle Development (Oracle 11g or Oracle 12c) – writing complex SQL, creating functions, procedures, and packages; experience in redesigning database structures and then migrating data from old structures to new structures; experience in tuning queries
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; must be able to successfully work in teams
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible attitude with customer focus; problem solver
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Reflection and Dependency Injection
- Use of Angular, AutoMapper, Web API, Bootstrap, or other similar technologies
- Unit Testing Frameworks and Methodologies
- Full Lifecycle Software Development (SDLC)
- Contributions to open source or personal projects
- Experience converting Classic ASP applications to ASP.NET MVC applications (in C#)
- Experience working in a DoD IT environment
Are you interested? Please forward your resume and contact information. We will follow up with more details regarding this opportunity.
Beaullieu & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.