- Braintree, MA, USA
Bay State Community Services is a comprehensive social services agency looking for dedicated and compassionate individuals who want to make a difference. We are committed to supporting, training and supervising our staff with the hopes that they will grow within the agency. We are proud of the longevity of our staff, many of whom have called BSCS their work home for over 20 years.
If being part of an agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision, and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, BSCS is the right place for you.
• Provide outreach services, using a strength-based approach, to support children and adolescents to improve psychosocial functioning, including but not limited to, Social Skills, Communication, Educational Function and Peer Relationships
• Provide youth and family behavior management education and support
• Provide case management services when indicated
• Support child and family in the implementation of a risk management plan developed with a master level clinician
• Serve as a positive role model following agency guidelines for professional behavior and dress
• Advocate for clients in areas of health, education, vocation, legal and family interactions
• Participate in care planning team meetings and/or group consultations as required
• Maintain client caseload
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology or related field preferred
• Knowledge of and ability to assess – human growth and development, principals of Wraparound and Systems theory
• Experience working with youth, adolescents, or young adults required
$500 sign on bonus for full time employees
Comprehensive benefits with eligibility (health, dental) beginning on first day of employment!
Walk-in job information sessions every Friday 9-12pm 1120 Hancock Street, 3rd Floor, Quincy, MA and Thursdays 11-2pm 36 Cordage Park Circle, Suite 305, Plymouth, MA
Meet our staff and start a new career with Bay State Community Services!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.