Community-Based Masters Clinician
- Braintree, MA, USA
ATTENTION! BSCS is hosting Job Information Sessions every FRIDAY from 9-12 at our Main location—1120 Hancock Street, Quincy. Come meet our hiring team, learn more about Bay State, and get started on your new career!
Plymouth Job Information Sessions are at 36 Cordage Park Circle, Suite 305 Plymouth every Thursday from 11am-1pm.
Hope to see you there!
Bay State Community Services is a comprehensive social services agency looking for dedicated and compassionate individuals who want to make a difference. We are committed to supporting, training and supervising our staff with the hopes that they will grow within the agency. We are proud of the longevity of our staff, many of whom have called BSCS their work home for over 20 years.
If being part of an agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision, and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, BSCS is the right place for you.
Social Worker / Clinician – In Home Therapist (MA / MS / MSW / M.Ed.)
Are you a caring person, dedicated to committing high quality care who wants to become part of an innovative, energetic, strategically focused community social services agency? If so, you should consider joining our team of caring and friendly In Home Counselors in Braintree, MA!
Our In Home Therapist teams include a Master’s Degree level clinician and a therapeutic training and support worker who provide home-based support to youth and their families.
Our IHT teams:
- Work with families using a family systems approach, meeting the family where they are; geographically, culturally and emotionally.
- Provide families with risk management and safety planning, assist the youth and family in improving ineffective patterns of interaction and provide caregivers with education and skill building.
- Link the family and youth to community based services and coordinates behavioral health care with academic and medical care.
This position offers supervision toward licensure, trainings with free CEU’s, mileage reimbursement and a flexible schedule.
Our In Home Therapy programs pay for phone calls, paperwork, collateral contacts, school meetings, care coordination, and family meetings.
You are not limited to a certain number of hours per client.
This is a full-time position with benefits!
- Master's (MA, MS, MSW, M.Ed.) Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field
- Must be license-elligible
- Professional license (LMHC, LICSW, LMFT) preferred
- MA driver's license required with clean driving record and access to personal vehicle
- CANS Certification required (may be obtained via on-line training)
SIGN-ON BONUS ~ $500!!*
Quarterly bonuses available if expected productivity is exceeded
- FREE MONTHLY CEU's (Sept. - May)
- WELLNESS INCENTIVES
- SUPERVISION FOR LICENSURE
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Related Terms: Substance Abuse Prevention, Mental Health, Strategic Prevention Framework, Strategic Planning, Social Worker, Social Services, Behavioral Health.
*Certain restrictions apply for sign-on bonus, please inquire with Human Resources for more details.