Director of Greater South Shore Behavioral Initiative
- Quincy, MA, USA
Bay State Community Services is a not-for-profit human services agency, dedicated to improving the social functioning of adults, adolescents, and children within a framework that recognizes the primary importance of family and community. To this end, the agency's mission is to support individual, family, and community empowerment through an integrated, culturally competent continuum of social, mental health, addiction, and correctional services.
BSCS is looking for a dynamic and energetic Master's level clinician to be part of this new initiative. It is the perfect opportunity for a skilled clinician to expand their management and program development skills. The Collaborative consists of 11 community partners who have come together to make a difference for those most in need in our community. Come, and be part of an initiative which will truly make a difference in our community.
Looking for someone with experience with community coalition building, care coordination, and providing services to individuals with complex behavioral health needs.
· Responsible for managing multiple partners
· Provide care coordination support
· Maintain effective and positive working relationships with referral sources, community members, donors, volunteers, colleagues, supervisor, employees and other agency programs
· Maintain positive culture of the agency
· Develop and monitor the budget; meet program budget goals
- Ensure billing practices are in full compliance with contract requirements
- Conduct regular supervision to all direct reports
- Develop Continuous Quality Improvement initiative for program
· Have a comprehensive understanding and oversight of program contracts and proposals to include monitoring of program utilization goals; develop working knowledge of payers and community providers
· Promote and lead Agency culture of learning and respect to others as well as Agency mission and strategic plan. Empower staff in meeting the agency mission
· Monitor Performance Based Contract Reporting
- Master’s degree working toward Independent licensure in the mental health field, in psychology or in a related field
- Requires 2 years Supervisory experience (clinical) involving behavioral health services and 2 years Supervisory experience (administrative) involving funding and regulation
- Training in supervision
- Training and experience with behavioral health and substance abuse treatment
· Ability to develop strong collaboration between partners
· Experience in care coordination
· Working knowledge of Electronic Medical Records
· Good organizational and strong interpersonal skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
BSCS is hosting Job Information Sessions every Friday from 9-12pm at 1120 Hancock Street, 3rd floor, Quincy, or Thursdays 11-1pm 36 Cordage Park Circle, Suite 305, Plymouth. On the spot interviews and get started on your new career!
All open positions may be found on the BSCS website under Employment Listing.
Hope to see you there!