- Braintree, MA, USA
Bay State Community Services is a not-for-profit human services agency, dedicated to improving the social functioning of adults, adolescents, and children within a framework that recognizes the primary importance of family and community. To this end, the agency's mission is to support individual, family, and community empowerment through an integrated, culturally competent continuum of social, mental health, addiction, and correctional services.
We are seeking a licensed (LMHC, LICSW, LMFT) Master's (MA, MS, MSW, M.Ed.) Degree level Clinical Supervisor for our Home-Based Program in Braintree, MA. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical supervision and support to our professionals and paraprofessionals and assures compliance with agency and funding source standards and regulations.
- Clinical Supervisor assures that quality of clinical services is maintained through individual and group supervision; provides regular supervision and consultation to staff in all aspects of their job
- Reviews all reports of suspected abuse or neglect of children and assures that appropriate actions are taken
- Assists Program Director in developing and revising program policies and procedures
- Ensures that clinical records are accurate, current and meet all agency and funding source requirements; ensures that all clients receive quality service in compliance with all funding source, agency and licensing standards
- Ability to carry a small caseload
This is a full-time position with benefits!
- Professional licensure (LMHC, LICSW, LMFT) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is required
- Master's (MA, MS, MSW, M.Ed.) Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Human Services or a related field from an accredited school is required
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the mental health field is required (post license)
- Supervisory experience is required
- Valid MA driver's license, a clean driving record and vehicle required
Walk-in job information sessions every Friday from 9-12pm at 1120 Hancock Street, 3rd floor, Quincy, or Thursdays 11-1pm 36 Cordage Park Circle, Suite 305, Plymouth.
On the spot interviews and get started on your new career!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Related Terms: Substance Abuse Prevention, Mental Health, Strategic Prevention Framework, Strategic Planning, Social Worker, Social Services, Behavioral Health.