- Plymouth, MA, USA
Bay State Community Services is a not-for-profit human services agency, dedicated to improving the social functioning of adults, adolescents, and children within a framework that recognizes the primary importance of family and community. To this end, the agency's mission is to support individual, family, and community empowerment through an integrated, culturally competent continuum of social, mental health, addiction, and correctional services.
The Parent Aid position is responsible for providing family and parenting care, support, education and connections. The Parent Aid assists parents to work collaboratively with schools, medical providers, and referrals for comprehensive integrated behavioral health services.
- Parenting education
- High School Diploma required; Bachelors preferred
- Child development education
- Life-skills development
- Budgeting assistance
- Housing options
- Domestic violence supports and education
- Referrals to community resources
- Knowledge of DCF and family systems
- Massachusetts driver's license required with clean driving record and reliable transportation is required
ATTENTION! BSCS is hosting Job Information Sessions every FRIDAY from 9-12 at our Main location—1120 Hancock Street, Quincy. Come meet our hiring team, learn more about Bay State, and get started on your new career!
Plymouth Job info.session: Thursdays, starting January 24th 11-2pm at 36 Cordage Park Circle, Suite 305 Plymouth
Hope to see you there!