Multimedia Content Creator – OTB Sports
- Digges Ln, Dublin, Ireland
Bauer Media Audio Ireland is Ireland’s premier media company and the home of some of Europe’s leading commercial media brands. Bauer Media Audio Ireland owns and operates a portfolio of media channels with a strong focus on commercial radio and emerging digital media.
The company maintains some of the largest independent radio networks in Ireland and it continues to be one of the fastest growing radio networks in the world.
Our brands include Newstalk, Today FM, 98FM, Spin, Spin South West, Off The Ball, along with Ireland’s largest digital audio platform, audioXi.
OTB Sports is Ireland’s leading radio, audio and video sports network. We create countless hours of top quality and agenda-setting video, audio, podcast and written sports content across every major social media platform, the OTB Podcast Network, otbsports.com, the Off the Ball show on Newstalk, the sports bulletins of the Bauer network of radio stations and the OTB Sports App.
We are looking for a talented Multimedia Content Creator to join our dynamic Digital team fulltime which is responsible for creating the millions of views, engagements and listens our sports content produces across all of our platforms.
The successful candidate will form part of Ireland’s strongest content creating team as well as being provided relevant opportunities for on-air appearances with Ireland’s no.1 sports broadcaster.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
What you’ll do
- Write copy for otbsports.com & the OTB Sports App covering content from OTB AM, Off The Ball PM, Off The Ball Weekend, Digital Commercial requirements & individual feature work on a daily basis.
- Edit, cut and publish video across all our social media platforms, covering OTB show content, Digital Commercial requirements, press conferences, etc. on a daily basis.
- Edit and post audio to the OTB Podcast Network on a daily basis.
- To continue improving OTB Sports’ written, video and audio numbers across all social platforms as a daily priority.
- Track and analyse Digital data across all platforms on a daily basis.
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right candidate:
- You have written, video and audio editing experience.
- You have a knowledge of WordPress, Premiere Pro.
- You have excellent social media experience - Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok. Photoshop skills a bonus.
- You have an understanding of analytics to judge performance, especially Google Analytics.
- You are KPI-driven, with an inherent understanding that numbers & performance is the no.1 priority.
- You are flexible and are willing to work shifts and weekends.
- You demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced, pressurized environment with the capability of creating outstanding written, video and audio content in the same shift.
- You are versatile, and have ability to adapt and engage in a dynamic and supportive team environment.
- You have a strong interest in all sports, particularly Soccer, GAA & Rugby.
- You have an excellent knowledge of women’s sport.
Before applying, make sure you tick the following boxes:
- Previous experience working in the sports media industry.
- Knowledge of libel and defamation laws.
- Technical ability to edit video, audio and publish online.
Please include examples of written & audio/video work with your application.
Closing date for applications is at 5pm on Friday, 6th of August
Our Culture & Rewards
At Bauer Media Audio Ireland we strive to be the most innovative, dynamic and best in class media outlet in Ireland. We want more people to spend more time with us. We want to talk to every person in Ireland, every single week, through one of our channels. To make this happen, our team is made up of some of the most passionate and creative people you’ll find. Working here means no two days are the same. The work by its nature is fast paced, and it can be intense - we work really hard – but we are all here because we truly love what we do.
We are committed to promoting, developing and facilitating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace culture, and to encourage and support the creation and distribution of content that reflects the diverse audience in Ireland.
Bauer Media Audio Ireland employees believe that the most important thing in creating a happy, respectful workplace culture is to simply act like the kind of person you would like to work with. Our employees believe in a guide to work by ‘Be Sound, Be Fearless, Be United and Be Accountable’. We live by these values every day.