Quantitative Analyst & Engineer
- Broadway, New York, NY, USA
Banz Capital is a quantitative emphasized fund that focuses directly on the digital asset sphere. The team is composed of dilligent programmers, analysts, engineers, and associates from some of the top banking and financial services in the country and beyond.
- Automate backtesting through in-sample and out-of-sample processes
- Maintain data quality and organization
- Search for possible improvements and innovations within current trading systems and processes.
- Development and improvement of algorithms for risk management
- Recommendation of new techniques and technologies to achieve objectives
- At least a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a different related discipline
- Proper programming background with a strong quantitative mind
- Experience and the eagerness to become well versed with programming in R, Go, and Python
- Experience with Java or a different object-oriented programming language
- Basic knowledge of SQL scripting
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, or previous work experience in a sports or betting context
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.