HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
We are a Business Process Re-engineering & Outsourcing Company seeking to hire the services of a Human Resource Manager for our client in the Advertising & Marketing industry. The Candidate will be expected to support the achievement of our client's business goals.by leading human resource practices and objectives that provide a high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
All applicants should pay specific attention to the “Requirements” section” before applying.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition, assessment and management
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Review promotional, corporate and other non-promotional materials to assess for compliance with the applicable regulations, guidance documents, and internal policies/best practices.
- Liaise with sales, marketing, and brand management teams to help achieve common organizational objectives
- Contribute to the review of sales strategies in line with the organization's vision and its current and long-term business objectives
- Performance management
- Trend Analysis
- Must have in-depth knowledge of and ensure business compliance with all regulatory requirements associated with advertising and brand management
- Must be capable of developing and implementing internal regulatory strategies and working closely with various stakeholders
- Perform other duties as may be reasonably required
The candidate must possess the following;
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- At least 5-6 years of progressive working experience in a similar role
- Sterling references from previous/current place of employment and colleagues
- Good understanding of general human resource policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of Nigerian employment and labour laws
- BSc in Business administration or relevant field
- CIPM Membership or additional HR training/qualification would be an added advantage
- Membership of APCON would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Familiarity with HR Management Software
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strategic thinker and manager
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities to meet company’s objectives
- Self-motivated and excellence-driven
- Technology savvy
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Resident in Lagos
- Good knowledge of Lagos routes.