- Lagos, IKEJA, Lagos, Nigeria
Our clients are public and private Education providers with a focus on Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) across several states in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for the following contract roles and applicants are required to state in 250 to 300 words why they are best suited for the advertised role, providing clear evidence that applicant has worked with successfully in the past and in a similar or related capacity. Applicants should also indicate their willingness to travel and/or be posted outside our Lagos and Abuja offices
In support of the general functions of the company’s offices and operations, this role carries responsibilities as assigned by the Head, Administration.
Function Specific Activities:
• Answer all incoming phone calls and handle or redirect as appropriate.
• Review expense reports and invoices for completeness and accuracy according to Company policies.
• Reconcile monthly reimbursables statements.
• Troubleshoot issues relating to outstanding business expense reports and invoices.
• Compose correspondence (e.g., memos, e-mails, letters, responses to requests and inquiries) for own or principal signature.
• Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
• Monitor work against business plan and take action to resolve variances (i.e., change activities or approach), or adjust plan as appropriate.
• Establish relationships and work effectively with external individuals/parties (e.g., customers, bottlers, consumers, communities, government agencies, vendors, suppliers) in order to create opportunities for the Company to meet financial goals.
• Take action to improve one's own knowledge and skills.
• Protect the Company and all Company information against unauthorized disclosure, eavesdropping and legal exposure.
University or equivalent qualification
Related Work Experience:
At least 6 months of work related experience.
No technical knowledge is required.
• Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
• Process Improvement: Evaluating existing processes and identifying more efficient ways to accomplish goals and meet customer and client requirements; continuously improving the processes through regular assessment and adjustment.
• Building Value-Based Relationships: Generating alliances internally and externally by continuously identifying and acting on those things that will create success for the Company and its customers, bottlers, suppliers, communities, and governments.
Function Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
• Resource Knowledge: Knowledge of internal and external tools (i.e., Trademark Guidelines, Company Style Guide) and resources (i.e., Travel, Mail Services, Meeting Services) available to accomplish tasks and achieve results.
• Asset Protection: Knowledge of the importance of ensuring the safety and appropriate utilization of all Company assets. This includes the appropriate use of Company trademarks, logos, assets, terminology and data, treating information confidentially, ensuring employee and workplace safety, and having contingency plans.