Telemarketing/ Customer Service Personnel- (Male)
- 27b Providence Street,Acorn place.Maruwa Bus stop Lekki Phase 1, LAGOS CITY, LAGOS STATE, Nigeria
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
- Coordinates the deactivation and activation of members
- Coordinates all routine correspondence and enquires of clients and company using Microsoft outlook.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with client, as needed.
- Produce proposals and International Private Medical Insurance premium quotation for prospective clients
- Produce business letter as may be required
- Review of all existing claims at least once a week
- Provides timely feedback to the Business development manager
- Identify and resolve client complaints and enquires promptly.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Ensuring ASL (Anhtony Somefun Limited) remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Explain IPMI plans and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain client's information such as name, address, (many others) and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Maintain records of current client accounts.
- Assist to develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Assist to schedule hospital appointments for clients.
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, English , Business Administration required. (Insurance is an added advantage)
- 1 - 2 years of experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Possesses teamwork, leadership and facilitation skills in order to cut across many diverse functional disciplines and regional cultures.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Call Allowance