Client Service Executive (Temp) 6months
- 27b Providence Street Acorn Place Lekki Phase 1, LAGOS CITY, LAGOS STATE, Nigeria
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers' questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
- B.sc, High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- 0- 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.