Inventory Officer - Banksome Global Renewable Energy
- 27B Providence Street, LeKki Phase 1, Lagos City, Lagos State
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
- The Inventory Officer, is responsible for maintaining a database and records of materials on-premises in a stockhouse.
- Receives and counts items in a stockhouse inventory and records the data either manually or on a computer.
- Receives and counts items in a warehouse inventory and records the data either manually or on a computer.
- Unpacks and packs items and stocks them on the shelving systems in a warehouse. He also keeps the stocked items organized and readily accessible.
- Compare the quantities of items physically present in the warehouse to the inventory records of a warehouse. If he/she finds a difference between the stock on hand and the records, he/she investigates the discrepancy. If necessary, adjusts the errors in the system.
- Develop respective plans for aggressive achievement of high value sales in timely fashion.
- In addition to inventory, the warehouse inventory officer marks the stock using a variety of means, including bar code identification tags, paper tags, labeling equipment or stencils, or other marking equipment.
- Cleans and maintains the warehouse and the tools and equipment in the warehouse to keep things in order and in compliance with company guidelines.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Minimum of HND / Bachelor Degree in Inventory Management, Accounting or equivalent courses.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ cognate experience in Inventory and Stock taking.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong oral & verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs including Excel.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos ( Island to be precise)
- Valid Drivers licence