Legal Assistant - Mandarin Chinese and English Speaking
- 55 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg
Established in 1979, Bank of China Luxembourg Branch, was the first Chinese bank to set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Today Bank of China Luxembourg S.A. has opened branches in Rotterdam, Brussels, Warsaw, Stockholm, Lisbon, Athens and Dublin. As China’s most international and diversified bank, the Bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services to their customers. Our core business is commercial banking, including corporate banking, personal banking and financial markets services.
In order to support the successful expansion of the bank and the further development of the Legal and Company Secretary Team (LST), Bank of China Limited, Luxembourg Branch is looking for a Legal Assistant. The successful candidate will report directly to the Company Secretary and will assist, among others, with the company secretariat duties, reporting to Head Office, various administrative tasks and day-to-day work of the LST, while encouraging strong team spirit and developing the desire to make a lasting career.
The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree (2-3 years) in Law, with a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position in a credit institution or a corporate services provider in Luxembourg.
Profile (Technical Skills):
· Excellent knowledge of Chinese and English is mandatory, French and/or another language will be considered as an asset
· Knowledge and practice of corporate secretarial matters (support in the organization of board of directors, AGM/EGM, trade register, etc.)
· Excellent clerical skills: attention to detail, strong written communication skills (particularly in Chinese and English languages), strong organization skills, computer literate
· Knowledge of the banking environment
· Some basic / general knowledge of Luxembourg law
Profile (Soft Skills):
· Good analytical, drafting and issue-solving skills
· Able to work effectively under pressure
· Prioritization skills and strong team player in multicultural environment
This position is based in Luxembourg and open with immediate effect. Should the above mentioned criteria match your expectations, please do not hesitate to send your CV by Smart Recruiters.