Senior Engagement Marketing Manager
- Boise, ID, USA
Are you talented, driven, and passionate about Engagement Marketing? If so, Balsam Brands is looking for someone like you to join the team as a Senior Engagement Marketing Manager for our Balsam Hill US brand. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of initiatives across a variety of channels (catalog, email, direct mail, content, social media, and reputation management) to engage with users throughout the customer lifecycle. Our Marketing Team is highly analytical, moves fast, and is focused on delivering quantifiable results, while balancing the qualitative impact and benefit of engaging with our audience and customers through our different engagement channels. We’re looking for a talented self-starter to work directly with leadership and key stakeholders across cross-functional partners, all while optimizing the customer experience.
This position reports to the VP of Marketing. This is a full-time position located in Boise, Idaho. We have a hybrid work setup, which will include a blend of days working in-office and remote once we can all safely return.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee catalog’s long-term strategies, managing vendor relationships, determining KPI’s, testing plans, reporting, and leading execution efforts with the broader team in close partnership with brand leads, Merchandise and Creative
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Creative, Business Development, Merchandise, Inventory, Consumer Insights, and Data Science teams to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys across multiple touchpoints
- Champion the customer, understanding how to effectively segment audiences, personalize outreach, and deliver relevant content through the right mediums, at the ideal frequency, based on their behaviors & needs throughout the Engagement marketing channels
- Drive strategic growth initiatives focused on customer lifecycle, engagement, loyalty, growing repeat rate and lifetime value of the customer; evaluating loyalty and referral programs with cross-functional partners all the way to implementation
- Coordinate the execution of marketing efforts across Catalog, Email, Direct Mail, Content, social media, and Reputation Management, with strong cross-functional partnership with Brand leads
- Manage a high performing team of marketers and ensure their continued development and growth within the company
- Develop and manage overall Engagement budget and monitor expense metric performance
- Develop a rigorous incentive and content testing agenda across lifecycle campaigns
- Review reporting and analysis of engagement marketing activities and give suggestions to team members on how to optimize campaigns
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience managing CRM programs (catalog, email, direct mail) from strategy, requirement gathering, creative approach and optimizations, building, monitoring, reporting and analysis
- 6+ years’ experience managing a team and vendor partners
- Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation system like Iterable, Klayvio or Responsys
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; expert in Excel, Google Analytics, and Power BI combined with deep understanding of indicators to measure effectiveness of engagement drivers
- Strong presenter; fluent in filtering, structuring, and presenting data
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially with content and social media teams, and building multi-channel marketing plans
- Customer obsessed and a creative thinker; you care deeply about our customers as well as creating joyful, on-brand experiences
- Exceptional project management skills, experience managing multiple competing projects/deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Eagerness to take initiative and learn
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
About Us: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: https://bit.ly/balsambrandsforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
At Balsam Brands, we strive to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For permanent, full-time team members, this includes:
- Competitive compensation, including a cash-based incentive plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, with 100% of insurance costs covered for team members, and 85% covered for dependents
- Medical, transit, dependent care FSA
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to $4,000
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other mental health and wellness perks
- Paid holidays, annual shutdown week, PTO, and volunteer time-off (VTO) packages
- Annual continuous learning benefit up to $1,000 per person, per fiscal year
- Valuable extras: identity theft protection, subsidized parking, subsidized gym membership
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.