- Boise, ID, USA
As Recruiting Analyst, you will work within our Recruiting Team to understand and execute the nuts and bolts of Balsam’s recruiting process beginning-to-end. You will lead administrative and support aspects of interview scheduling and coordination, as well as source and interact with talented individuals to join our team. You’ll get the opportunity to collaborate with hiring teams and interviewers to deliver a candidate experience that reflects our unique workplace.
Our ideal candidate thrives in the details, is proactive, and organized. Communication skills, both written and verbal, are paramount. S/he functions well in a fast-paced environment, can manage multiple priorities, and has an eye for process improvement. S/he enjoys working at both a strategic level and in the details, and is excited to join and begin building relationships with a global team!
The Recruiting Analyst reports to our Senior Recruiting Manager. This is a full-time, hybrid in-office position located in Boise, ID, which will require you to work three days in-office when we can safely return.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as an interview scheduling contact: handle complex recruitment and scheduling processes with interview teams (phone, Zoom, in-person), distribute candidate information, troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise, coordinate travel logistics and manage expenses
- Serve as liaison for candidates to ensure a friendly and welcoming experience
- Track and file candidate feedback forms, while maintaining candidate confidentiality
- Effectively learn and execute Balsam Brands’ short- and long-term hiring strategies
- Ensure recruiting practices reflect Balsam Brands’ dedication to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
- Provide a positive and professional experience for all candidates and internal team members across all geographies
- Serve as a recruiting lead overseeing the Balsam interview process, which includes:
- Assisting hiring managers in crafting compelling and inclusive job postings
- Sourcing, reviewing resumes, screening, and scheduling interviews for qualified candidates
- Developing interview questions that are appropriate and insightful for each role
- Facilitating interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Conducting reference checks as needed
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with internal global hiring teams, recruiting team members, and partners at staffing/recruiting agencies
- Learn to work within and improve our suite of recruiting software and tools (SmartRecruiters, LinkedIn Recruiter)
You’ll be successful if:
- You are motivated by team and relationship building and are excited to join a workplace with global locations
- Organization and fine-tuned details are of utmost importance to you
- You have a customer-service oriented mentality
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ year(s) experience working in or alongside a Recruiting Team in a coordinator or administrative role
- Must have respect for different perspectives and thinking preferences, as well as differences in backgrounds, experiences, personalities, skill sets, and knowledge bases
- Resourcefulness and adaptability:
- You are game for a dynamically changing and sometimes ambiguous environment
- You embrace evolving priorities and shift gears easily and often
- You can work efficiently with minimal guidance, ask great questions, and escalate concerns appropriately and promptly
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills & ability to move multiple projects forward simultaneously
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in related field beneficial, or additional years of relevant experience accepted in lieu of degree
Travel: TBD. Role may entail some travel to Redwood City, CA and/or to university-based recruiting events when we can safely travel.
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
About Us: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: https://bit.ly/balsambrandsforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
At Balsam Brands, we strive to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For permanent, full-time team members, this includes:
- Competitive compensation, including a cash-based incentive plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, with 100% of insurance costs covered for team members, and 85% covered for dependents
- Medical, transit, dependent care FSA
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to $4,000
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other mental health and wellness perks
- Paid holidays, annual shutdown week, PTO, and volunteer time-off (VTO) packages
- Annual continuous learning benefit up to $1,000 per person, per fiscal year
- Valuable extras: identity theft protection, subsidized parking, subsidized gym membership
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.