Customer Success Knowledge and Learning Analyst
Balsam Brands is looking for a Customer Success Knowledge and Learning Analyst. Your role will revolve around various forms of information-sharing including knowledge management, chatbot administration, and assisting with our agent-facing learning curriculum. You’ll become an expert on everything from product and policy to platforms and provide your SME-level knowledge to both our internal cross-functional teams and service centers. And as a part of our greater Customer Success Team, you will also provide support for our service centers and customers.
This position reports to the Customer Success Senior Strategist. This is a full-time, hybrid in-office position located in Boise, ID, which will require you to work three days in-office when we can safely return
What you’ll do:
- Manage our AI-Based agent- and customer-facing systems
- Knowledge management system: includes training AI, updating and creating articles, tracking metrics and performance
- Chatbot: includes training AI, updating and creating answer flows, identifying areas of opportunity, and implementing new features, and tracking metrics and performance
- Assist with our agent-facing learning programs
- Training and Development: updating and creating training materials for contact centers, ensuring training logistics are in place (e.g. systems and products), delivering training
- Serve as a key point of contact and provide support for our service centers, including responding to customers
What you bring to the table:
- Degree or education in business writing, learning and development, and/or knowledge management or 1+ years of relevant experience in one or more of these fields
- Strong business writing and general written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Detail-oriented but ecosystem-minded
- Resourceful, quick learner
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks; high flexibility
- Demonstrate good judgment, possesses sensitivity and understanding of how messaging impacts diverse audiences
- Possesses strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams in a multi-cultural context
Bonus (but not required):
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies
- eCommerce or CS background
- CRM experience
- AI-based chatbot admin experience
- AI-based knowledgebase admin experience
- LMS admin experience
- Visual design skills
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: https://bit.ly/balsambrandsforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
At Balsam Brands, we strive to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For permanent, full-time team members, this includes:
- Competitive compensation, including a cash-based incentive plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, with 100% of insurance costs covered for team members, and 85% covered for dependents
- Medical, transit, dependent care FSA
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to $4,000
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other mental health and wellness perks
- Paid holidays, annual shutdown week, PTO, and volunteer time-off (VTO) packages
- Annual continuous learning benefit up to $1,000 per person, per fiscal year
- Valuable extras: identity theft protection, subsidized parking, subsidized gym membership
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.