Jr. Performance Marketing Analyst - Manila PH
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success. The team in the Philippines enjoy full employee benefits including mandatories (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth), 13th month pay, healthcare coverage + 2 dependents, internet subsidy (after regularization), holiday breaks, meal subsidies, company trips and other perks on top of the work-from-home setup.
Balsam International is looking for Jr. Performance Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for supporting Marketing initiatives in Programmatic, Native, Paid Social, and Growth marketing channels. Our ideal candidate must have keen attention to details, proficient in MS Excel, excellent organization and communication skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research keywords based on products and general industry terms.
- Write ad copy, short product titles and descriptions, conduct A/B testing as deemed necessary.
- Coordinate with Creatives team for banners ads/images.
- Update MS Excel spreadsheets with bid adjustments and upload them into an online tool.
- Build, optimize and update comparison shopping engine feeds.
- Manage or support paid advertising in social media and programmatic.
- Manage our affiliate channel and coordinate with partners.
- Update performance reports in MS Excel.
- Analyze performance using MS Excel and make recommendations to senior team members to improve performance.
- Use Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Campaign Manager and other online interfaces to further analyze and understand performance (training will be provided however, prior experience with these tools is a major plus).
- Track changes made into accounts and keep the team informed of when major changes are complete.
- Prepares check-in slides, business review and season wrap up slides in MS PowerPoint and presents them to leads as required.
- Coordinate closely with cross-functional teams and lead calls with vendors/agency partners.
- Conduct further research to understand customer demographics and industry trends.
- Other online marketing analysis and support as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- Open to fresh graduates
- A degree in Marketing, Data Science, Economics or any Business course is preferred but not required
- Skilled in MS Excel – must be comfortable building and using complex models and formulas
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to learn new tools quickly.
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
Nice to Have:
- Experience in online marketing
- Strong knowledge in SEM and website strategy will give you an edge
- Experience with Google AdWords, Campaign Manager and Analytics is an advantage
Location: The Jr. Performance Marketing Analyst position is a remote working position for Balsam International Unlimited Philippine ROHQ in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are located within Metro Manila, Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan or certain parts of Laguna only (Biñan, Cabuyao, Calamba, Los Baños, San Pedro and Santa Rosa).
- Must be willing to attend occasional in-person meetings depending on the status of the pandemic. For 2021, all in-person gatherings in Balsam are suspended until further notice.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- OS: Windows 10 - 64 bit or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk: Macintosh HD
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber, or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum actual speed of 10MBPS.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty.
- Must have licensed MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) including Outlook.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: Full Time
Benefits & Perks:
- Government-mandated Benefits
- SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth
- 13th Month Pay
- Leaves (Maternity, Paternity, Solo Parent Leave, and Special Leave for Women)
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Internet Subsidy
- Paid Shutdown Week
- Healthcare Coverage with Accident and Death Insurance (+2 dependents)
- Continuous Learning and Professional Development Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (Mental Health Support including counseling and life skills trainings)
- Annual Company Trip
- Discretionary Annual Incentive Plan
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave