Growth Marketing Coordinator
As a Balsam Brands Growth Marketing Coordinator, you will support a variety of growth marketing activities working with multiple functions at our fast-growing eCommerce company. Your contribution ensures our teams are organized, activities are delivered on time, and KPIs are tracked and reported. You will work closely with the marketing team members across all channels supporting projects in diverse areas such as: finding new ways to reach customers and address potential pain points, identifying new customer audiences, launching new products, exploring new geographies, and assessing future opportunities. You will participate in the planning and implementation of marketing in a fun, creative, and inspiring work environment.
This position will report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to the planning and execution of various Growth marketing activities including events, social promotions, paid digital ads, mailings, public relations, and other channels as applicable
- Coordinate various marketing meetings and ensures actions are communicated and completed
- Maintain, track, coordinate, and report on the delivery of products for marketing promotion events, budgets, and calendars
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of promotional support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed
- Conducting research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends, and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing, and analyzing data
- Draft presentations that visually demonstrate significant business insights and progress across programs
- Drive the organization and efficiency of our marketing tools and documentation
- Collaborate with the Data Insights team to ensure activities and new tests are correctly tracked and monitored
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be successful if:
- You have a strong passion for taking initiative, learning, and driving recommendations through to completion
- You can pay close attention to details while managing multiple projects at once
- You have a flexible work style and are comfortable working across many functions and geographies
- You are well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- You enjoy the challenge of documenting and seeking opportunities to increase efficiencies using technology business and reporting requirements
- You have experience with business analytics
- You understand how to conduct market research
- You are dependable, trustworthy, and self-motivated
What you bring to the table:
- Undergraduate degree, may consider years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Creative and analytical mind; strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with both qualitative and quantitative information
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Project management, tools, and detail tracking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. This role will require you to work from our Boise office when we can safely return.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.